- Locally Grown Key Limes(10 count)
- (3/4 cup) Graham Cracker Crumbs
- (2 Tbsp) Sugar
- (1/2 Cup) Unsalted Butter (melted)
- (2 Oz.) Cream Cheese (softened)
- (14 Oz) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- (3) Egg Yolks
- (1Tbsp) Key Lime Zest
- (1/2 Cup) Key Lime Juice
- (1/4 Cup) Whipping Cream
- (1 Tsp) Powered Sugar
- (2 Tsp) Lime Zest
1. Preheat the oven to 325F degrees. Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminium foil and grease lightly.
2. Mix together the graham crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
3. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
4. In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until soft. Beat in the condensed milk until smooth.
5. Mix in the egg yolks one at a time, then stir in the lime zest and lime juice.
6. Pour on top of the crust and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top looks just set.
7. Gently trace along the edges of the pan with a sharp knife, and allow to cool at room temperature. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
8. To serve, whip the cream with the powdered sugar until peaks form. Top each bar with whipped cream and lime zest (optional)